MORE ABOUT SiloWeigh IIoT
SiloWeigh IIoT is an inventory management and
control system that allows a client to monitor the weight of material in many silos, tanks and storage bins located in different places. The information
can be used to predict when deliveries will be necessary, and allow the client to take appropriate action. For example,
they can schedule deliveries for the next day.
- SiloWeigh IIoT runs on a Linux platform, chosen for its security and stability.
- SiloWeigh IIoT is self-contained with all the software pre-installed.
- SiloWeigh IIoT has all the set up, calibration and filter tools built straight into the software, no more companion apps.
- All systems come with remote desktop login software as standard, allowing support from our trained staff to be fast and efficient.
- Configuration and calibration can be done from your regular PC, from the optional touchscreen or remotely by our trained staff.
Use of our secure Cloud based server allows you to group all your locations together and view all your company's metrics from any convenient location using a PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Choose a panel mount touch screen when a local display is required. Different sizes of touchscreens are available depending on your needs.
- SiloWeigh IIoT sensors are temperature compensated; they cancel the effects of the structure's expansion with temperature, while measuring the compression due to load.
- Typical accuracy ±2% of full scale when all four legs are gauged. Skirted silos ±5% of full scale.
- Use tank mount load cells for higher accuracy (0.1%).
- Sensors, wiring and junction boxes meet NEMA-4, IP66.
- Dust and splashproof industrial panel can be mounted in a convenient indoor location.
- No moving parts for long life and reliability.
- Optional In-plant hard wired programmable alarms.
- Software alarm log at plant and company level.
- Email and SMS alerts.
- Because digital transmission retains full accuracy and reduces wiring, you can run a single cable to all storage vessels.
- Unlimited number of silos/vessels, groups and locations.
- Designed for use on regular legged silos, along with divided and skirted silos.
- Unlike other systems on the market, SiloWeigh IIoT has no annual subscription fee for its Cloud based database.
Up to 32 silos can be connected, via digital transmitters
on each silo and single cable or radio link, to the data acquisition module, DAQ unit inside the SiloWeigh IIoT
cabinet. The DAQ records weight data at
programmable intervals, storing readings for an extended period. Also stored are 4 alarm values: Emergency low value, Reordering value, High value and Overfill value; an
optional I/O rack allows the activation of alarm lamps, buzzers or pinch-off valves.
The local server transmits the data to the SiloWeigh IIoT secure cloud server.
When a local Internet connection is not available, the Cellular Modem delivers
reliable digital data communication virtually anywhere in the world.
Need more information? Contact us at:
2113C St. Regis, Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC H9B 2M9, Canada.
Phone: +1 514 940 0337 or
Toll free phone: 1 800 632 7083
| Copyright © 2022 Scaletron, portions © RobotSearch